Trust me, i've been there....
How many times have you said to yourself:
"If only I had a xxx... then I could work on my xxx...."
That's okay. like I said, I've been there, done that and have the man-kini to prove it....
When people have no equipment at home and want to get into shape, I feel a twinge of sympathy because I know what it feels like to have the "will" and not the "way"...
But...
What about the people that have equipment...
What about the people that have weights and benches in their homes...
What about people that have brand new treadmills downstairs...
What about those people that have these things and have yet to USE THE EQUIPMENT to get into the shape they want to be in?
Obviously, the thing missing is MOTIVATION.
Have you ever seen people working out outdoors?
Do you think those people have any excuses?
I don't think they do...
Where there is a Will to Do, there's a way.
Many people are of the mindset that you can't get a good workout without weights or without being in a gym.
They're DEAD WRONG.
Let me ask you this:
When you do a bench press with weights, whose doing the work: You or the weights?
When you walk on a treadmill, whose doing the walking: You or the treadmill?
Think about it...
When you stop and think about it, you'll realize that those guys that you see working out outdoors are prolly not that self conscious...
Or maybe they are...
But one thing is for sure....
They want to Get in shape and stay that way.
When you focus on the end result...
You find yourself automatically doing what it takes to experience that result.
Now...
Am I saying that you should go outside and do pullups on street signs?
If you're self conscious and you imagine what people might be thinking about you as they drive past and see you hanging from a pole...
Then it's prolly not the thing for you, not yet...
However...
What's stopping your from working out in your own backyard, besides nasty weather?
If you're not motivated enough to get something done, then you haven't found good reasons to do it yet....
Now...
I'm always hearing stories about guys who go into " da bing" scrawny and emaciated, looking like Peter Parker on crack ( the Tobey Macguire spiderman...) and they come out looking like superman on red k....
Sure, they have access to equipment in lockdown however...
The most fascinating stories I hear are about the guys who NEVER USED THE GYM during their time in prison...
They got fit using their own bodyweight!!!!
How awesome is that?!?!?!?!
As long as you have resistance, you can tone and strengthen your muscles.
As long as you have space and fresh air, you can tune up your cardiovascular system so that you're breathing deeper and your body is burning fat like a furnace.
You don't have to think about what I've said hear...
You don't have to let it Sink In...
You don't even have to allow your mind to come up with many,many neat ways that you can get in shape right now with what you have....
But you do need MOTIVATION.
What's your motivation?
Amir
No comments:
Post a Comment