Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This simple drill will warm up your hip flexors, joints, and activate your hand eye coordination!!

It's funny how you can find inspiration in the strangest places...

I was walking around the house and I was picking up some little pieces of trash.

Now.

If you don't know me, then you wouldn't know that I have this little....quirk.

Basically, when I'm walking around the house and I have no socks on, I'll grab any little pieces of paper or trash with my toes and bring my toes to my hands...

I figure, I've got these huge toes so might as well use them, right?

So anyway...

I happened upon this drill while scouting for floor-trash ( shoes on though):

I came a across a plastic bag from a recent video game binge and in natural fashion, i kicked it up with my feet, but...

Instead of grabbing it, I continued to kick it up into the air with my knees flexed, kicking the bag up into the air with the top of my feet.

After a few repetitions of this, it suddenly occurred to me that my hip joints were getting warmed up and my attention was focused completely on making sure that I was able to kick the bag back into the air.


EUREKA!!!


A simple drill for warming up your hip joints AND developing hand eye coordination!!!

I'll put up a video of this, so you're gonna wanna watch this space for that...

Sincerely,

Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment