I was doing my nightly serach for wisdom ( and donuts) when I happened across this site here:
http://www.greekmedicine.net
This site is AWESOME.
The thing that really caught my attention about this site was the information on exercise. Being a personal trainer, it's important for me to really understand my clients, their predispositions, so I can program a exercise routine for them that fits THEIR persoanlities and THEIR likes and INTERESTS.
It has excellent information on:
Diet
Personality types
Methods of Diagnosis
and the list goes on!!!!
It's just awesome and I think you'll find when you look around and read the information, you'll easily find things that you can apply to YOUR life RIGHT NOW.
Here's that site again just in case you didn't remember it:
http://www.greekmedicine.net
There are TONS of resources and links for you to check out and see what's interesting to you.
Have fun navigating this site: I certainly do!!!
Sincerely,
Amir Campbell
No comments:
Post a Comment