Have you seen that movie "The Secret". It's a very good movie that talks about the power of focusing of WHAT YOU DO WANT until you get it.
If you haven't seen the movie yet, then you must have at least seen that Blonde lady with the $%^&-up hair that was on Oprah...twice in the same week....
One of the things that they talk about is "being aligned with your desire". I simply take this to mean that have to capture the FEELING of what it will be like when you've gotten what you wanted.
I was listening to some music that i used to listen to when I was in college and I realized something very important - I have a lot of awesome memories associated with some really awesome music.
I realized how deeply music is intertwined with my life - and I understand how much music is associated with the younger people today. The music that they love today is going to be the awesome memories of their future...
They'll hear a song from their past and instantly begin to think about some memory, good or bad.
Wow.
Anyway...
I drew a connection between "being in line with your desire" and a really good song: A good song sort of puts you into a certain state. You feel a certain way when you hear a certain song.
I also realize that the woman who created " the secret" actually compiled her work from a TON of other writers, and that's fine. I think the most important thing is that she was partly responsible in popularizing the necessity of focusing on what you DO WANT.
No comments:
Post a Comment