Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You are going to die.

It's true.

I'm going to die.

You're going to die.

It's only a matter of time.

It could be sudden.

It could be slow and agonizing.

So.

If death is inevitable...

Doesn't it make sense that we should spend our days indulging in every single pleasure that spins around inside us?

Now.

Everything has a "beginning" and an "end".

Our life is everything in between those two moments.

I don't know about you, but....

I want every moment in between those two "milestones" to be AWESOME.

When I close my eyes for the last time, I want to close them with a smile and a tear in my eye, feeling grateful for the life I've lived, surrounded by the smiling faces of my many young girlfriends ( all of legal age)....

Now.


The question a smart person, Like Yourself, should be asking themselves is:

"Am I living the life that I want to live?"

"Is my life awesome the way it is right now?"

If it is, then very good.

If not, then...

Take a good, long, look at your life right now...

Take the time to do "inventory":


Where am I right now?

Where do I want to be?

How can I get to where I want to be?


I'm just saying....


Now.

What was does all this talk about death and dying have to do with being in shape and earning lots of money?

Or...

Better asked:

If there was a connection between death and dying, being in awesome shape, and earning lots of money, what would that connection be?


Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment