Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ANybody else love animal crackers nearly as much as i do??

I sincerely doubt it.

I just bought a huge bag of the things when i wnet shopping this morning. Thank god for walmarts cheap prices and slae labor...lol kidding. Or am I??

They are perfect: They're low in calories and they taste freaking awesome!!!

I can quite literally go through a masasive bag of the things in a day or two. No exaggeration.

I can't tell which i like more: the taste or the shapes...

Well, you know what they say: When in doubt, choose both!!!

RANDOM POLL TIME!!!

What your absolute favorite shape and why do you like that particular shape so much?

I personally like the Lion shapes the mostm because they make me think of the ferocity and power of those beasts. Isn't interesting how something so small and tasty can bring those images to mind so easily?

Wow

If you want to take part in the fun RANDOM SERVAY, when you reply in the comment boxes below, just tell me what your favorite shape is and why it's so awesome, and i use every last breath in my body to tell you why my shape is even more awesome. Sounds good?

Anyways, Have lots of fun doing whatever it is you like to do:)

Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment