Friday, March 20, 2009

"You'd make a awesome father:"

I hear this alot. I used to hate it. Nowaday,s however, whenever I don't here it, i'm frankly shocked and i wonder what the hell the problem is.

Iused to hear hating it because i always figured that a woman was calling "old", and i'm anything but. I'm a young straping lad, if i do say so myself. For some odd reason, i used to feel old hearing that.

The other night, as i was sitting in a hotle room in NYC at 5:00 in the morning with a really intelligent cutie and her bisexual friend who made it known that she planned to lure some some girls back to her room and show them her really neat adult toys, this compliment was given to me by the bisexual.

My first instinct was to cringe, because anyone whose "responsible" enough to be a father is a nice guy, and nice guys usually never get laid, if ever, through no fault of their own.

However, i realized in that moment as she stared at me with a little sparkle in her eye that it was a compliment. I realized in that moment that some part of her could sense that i had the qualities to FATHER A CHILD.

Men, if you're reading this, I want you to realize something very important: A man has the capacity to impregnate a incredible number of women,provided he's healthy, whereas a woman's capacity to bear children is limited, hence menopause.

Given this difference, women tend to be selective with those they choose to stick around and actually father the child. BIG DIFFERENCE. Impregnation vs. Fathering. Think about that when you get a chance to be alone, and i think you can see the difference.

There are woman out there who simply need a man to take care of the.... seed planting part of the arrangement. Once he digs a patch and drops 'em in, he can cover up the hole and be on his way for all she's concerned.

I never really sat down and though about it until recently. As i sat there, i looked back at all the time when a woman gave me that compliment, or even when a women asked me if i wanted kids or even to be married someday. Being the typical male, I would look confused and mentally think to myself:

"I really hope this chick isn't thinking we're gonna get married.."

Now, when i hear, i realize that she's thought about me and she's looked at me and she can see that i possess the qualities that these women look for in their ideal husband.

Guys, if you're listening, this is one of the highest compliments that a woman can ever pay a man, other than telling how awesome he is bed and proving it to him by showing him the soaked sheets...

If you're LIKE ME, a normally nice guy, then you might hear this alot, and if you're like i used to be, then you might feel weird. I'm hear to tell you that you should feel complimented, because that's what it is.

Not only that, but you also become aware of the fact that she does eventually want children and she does want to get married and you can decide what you want to do with that information.

Have fun having fun,

Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment