I remember reading a quote from a book that i had to study for a course I was taking some years ago that goes like this:
"Begin with the end in mind..."
I can't remember who was quoted as saying that, but I do remember it and It's helped me tremendously throughout my life.
I interpret it to mean that you should start where you want to be...
Confused yet?
Good. That means that you've thought about it.
I take it to mean that you should act as if you've already accomplished what you want to accomplish:
what will you be seeing?
What will you be hearing?
What will you be tasting?
What will you be feeling?
What will you be smelling?
What will you be doing?
See hear feel taste smell what you'll be feeling seeing smelling hearing tasting from 1st person perspective, in other words, see and experience all this stuff from your own perspective, seeing through your eyes.
I'm pretty sure you're familiar with 1dt person perspective. Especially if you play first person perspective games like Halo and Halo 3 and such.
Now...
Once you experienced your goal, here's the fun part:
Work your way BACKWARDS from that point in time.
How did you do that?
Just allow the ideas to flow. write down anything and everything that comes to mind. You can judge it later and see what works and what doesn't work so well.
I use this process for so many things in my life and i'm very thankful that i'm aware that such a process exists.
There are many good books on the subject. If you want to start living life and doing the things you want to do, then doesn't it make sense that you want to do the research?
A good place to start is Tony Robbin's "Unlimited power" and "Awaken the giant within". Very awesome book that explain the process very well.
Have Fun playing around with this:)
No comments:
Post a Comment