Saturday, May 21, 2011

Are you blaming your job for your boredom?

Is it REALLY your jobs fault that you're bored?

When you really stop and think about it:

Your "job" is really a living, breathing, thing.

Your Job Environment is though.

Hey, I know exactly what it's like to be in a environment that's.... less than stimulating to put it very nicely ( I'll swear later, I promise...)

Now.

The question you have to ask yourself is:

Is there anything I can do to keep myself occupied while I'm at work?

Is there anything else that I can double check and check again?

You see, hear is the cool thing about our minds:

When we look over something over and over again, each time we tend to notice details that we missed during our first glance.

It's one of the reasons why we proofread our work, most of the time.

Now.


What kinds of things can you double check to make sure that they are perfect, or nearly so?

One thing i've noticed when I analyze very successful people is this:

They are ALWAYS double checking things. and triple checking.

Is this a habit that you think can make you a lot of money when you start to develop it?

If you remember one of my recent posts, I talk about how easy it is to form habits. I talk about the mold-ability of the human brain ( Yes, I made that word up...)

All it takes is a few repetitions of a certain action to make it a habit.

The first time is ALWAYS the hardest. Then each time afterwards starts to get easier and easier until..

It's second nature.

Can you remember a time when you were learning something new? What was that like?
Did it ever get any easier?

What's my point?

My point is that no matter where you go, you carry yourself with you.

No matter what environment you find yourself in, YOU will still be who you are.

That's just the way we were created.


Now...

Do you let your environment determine how you act and feel?

Or do you Take control... and Control the way you act and feel.

There's a MASSIVE difference here.


Take Care,

Amir C.

No comments:

Post a Comment