Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello Denmark

Sweet sweet Denmark.... I was just checking out some of my blog statistics and I noticed that a majority of my page views are from... Denmark!!!! All 6 of them!!!!

If you're in the house Denmark, let me hear make some NOIIIIISSSSSSEEEEE!!!!

Denmark is one of the places that i'm going to visit when money and time become available. If you're reading this and your currently reside in Denmark, then let me know what types of things I should do and What places I can visit.

To honor you, sweet Denmark, i'm gonna make a rap for you!!! I'm gonna do my research and I'm gonna create a video, to thank all 6 of your countrymen(and women) that visited my page. However, I do have one concern....

I'm afraid that those 6 people forgot to leave comments on what they liked and didn't liked... So i can't put your names into my little masterpiece, but that's okay. I'll just call you the "Denmark 6". That sounds cool, right? Like "ocean's 12"... or Baker's Dozen...

What the weather like in Denmark? Most importantly, how much do you love Black Men? These things are important to me, because when i come there, I'm going to need at least 6 Beautiful Denmark women to accompany through town and keep my body safe....


Thank you and God Blesske...


Amir


PS. To the one person from Taiwan that checked this out, god bless you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment