Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taking Stalking to A whole new level... the future level....

So I was just checking out blogs to follow (I didn't know that was the termed used until just now...) and I notice something very... stalkerish.

You're given the option to follow a specific blog anonymously... as in the person whose blog you’re following isn't aware that you're following them. Where have we heard that before...*cough* Law and Order...*coughs* special victims unit.

I guess I’m just confused as to why a person would feel the need to follow some one that they like... anonymously. Why just not just LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE FOLLOWING THEM, so that they can reject you, instead of you hanging on to the hope that they will accept you when they're ready...


I think all stalking comes down to avoiding rejection. If I like a girl, I go up and talk to her. If she's not interested, then she's just not interested no matter how many drinks I buy her....

But with a stalker, I think that having that fantasy and having that closeness ( read: standing over them while they sleep) is enough to keep them happy. Like I always say, "the best stalker is the one that you never know is there until you end up marrying them, and then years later, they tell you that they were stalking you... and that you actually didn't accidentally run over your beautiful golden retriever... they killed it and put it under your rear tire so that when you came out and cried your eyes out, they could comfort you... from behind that huge ass oak tree...."

That's the thing: you never know if you're being stalked right now... as you're sitting there reading these words, there could be someone watching you right now, they know your every move.... they even know what you're thinking right now... they know what you're gonna do today... they know what you're gonna do 10 years from now....

God, silly!!!


Sincerely,

Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment