Monday, November 1, 2010

I have no idea why the hell this was so funny...

I was at the post office getting stamps, for various reasons, one of which was not to return the Blonde mail order bride they sent me. I had to send he back because she wasn't talking to me... or moviing... or blinking.... or breathing.. to make matters worse.... They sent with all her clothes on!!!!!

What the Hell, dude. I didn't pay good money have RUSSIA send me a Hot dead chick with her frickin' clothes on. No F@#$in' way...

Anyway, as I was standing in line waiting to be... waited on.

Before me in the line was a nice old lady with long grey hair and a Pimp umbrella...

She was talking with the female cashier, who looked to be in her late 40's- early 50's.

They were having the most AMAZING conversation...

About stamps.


They were so deeply enthralled, and as I listened to them describe which stamps stuck to an envelope easier, I started to smile.

That smile gradually began to transform, like man to werewolf, into a grin.

That grin gradually flowed into a giggle.

The next thing I know, I'm standing there in line listening to these two ladies and i'm laughing ass off, jiggling all over the place. The lady behind me have got one hell of a show...

I'm just one of those people that you DO NOT want at a funeral, because you'll be angry at yourself for laughing at me.... It's a serious occasion, after all...

I tend to laugh at things that most other people might not find the slightest bit of humor in... scratch that:

The things that I laugh at, no other human being on the planet would find funny, unless I took the time to explain it to them. Which is why I want to learn sign language, so that I can reach a new group of people with my highly advanced sense of humor...


If you see something that seems funny to you, then laugh.


Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment