Saturday, November 20, 2010

A workout routine that you can customize right now!!!

High:)

In case you don't know yet, I'm certified as a personal trainer and I love working out.

I've created a sample routine from which you can pick and choose and get into awesome shape in 20 minutes a day... or less.

You can check out it right now by going here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxk6ppG_Jg


Many personal trainers will schedule a client for a 1 hour and have them do the same exact things that could be done in 30-40 minutes.

One example of this is Long and slow cardio. This is basically any cardio activity that you do for 60 minutes or more.

I have nothing against cardio, as there is compelling evidence that it can lower your LdL cholesterol levels, or the "bad" cholesterol.

I'm all for using your time wisely and getting the most results in the least time.

That's a topic for another article...


You can check out this sample routine by visiting my Youtube channel. If you want, take some notes and start training today.


Here's the link again just in case you missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxk6ppG_Jg

Sincerely,

Amir

No comments:

Post a Comment